Randolph Street Market
Welcome to Families in the Loop’s Community Calendar, where it’s now super easy to share, view, and experience all of Chicago's amazing parent- and family-centric happenings. Browse through to find hip and exciting events just for parents or for the whole family. Got an activity you’d like to share? Fab! Add it by clicking on the submission form below. It’s all here and all for you, courtesy of the hottest hub for Chicago parents, Families in the Loop!« Back to Events
- Randolph Street Market
- August 25, 2012 10:00 am
- August 25, 2012 6:00 pm
- Every 0 days until August 26, 2012 (See all)
- Journeymen Plumbers Hall
1340 W. Washington, Chicago, IL, 60607, United States
Randolph Street Market tells us …
The Randolph Street Market Festival is home to the world-renowned Chicago Antique Market, Indie Designer Market, Modern Vintage Chicago and the Holiday Market. As seen in Travel & Leisure, the NY Times, Lucky Magazine and featured on TV news shows and web casts, the Randolph Street Market Festival is considered “a mecca of cool”, “the best hot spot for antiquing”, “the best Chicago venue for people watching”, and “the Barney’s of Vintage”. Celebrity designer Nate Berkus says, “I love this market…the quality is incredible!” As one of Chicago’s most happening monthly parties, Randolph Street Market has become the summer destination!
This European-style, indoor-outdoor urban antique market in the historic West Loop neighborhood features 200 select purveyors of high quality, amazingly priced “finds”, offering unlimited creative inspiration and hours of fun. Shoppers can find furnishings, vintage clothing, jewelry, collectibles, etc.
• Complimentary Furniture Delivery* within downtown Chicago! Click for info.
• Shopping Refund Vouchers for Admission by Vendors: Each voucher is for $5 off and the vendors should reduce the purchase price by $5 on items valued $25 or more. Note that not all vendors are able to honor the voucher due to their profit margins and customer should ask vendor if they accept the voucher before they shop in their booth.
• Lower advance ticket price! $8 general online / $3 student online
• KIDS UNDER 12 ALWAYS FREE!
• NEW Early Shopping Saturdays – Outdoors at 8am and Indoors at 9am/ 100% of proceeds going to Chicago House charity. $25 at the door / $20 online advance
And this “Market of Markets” just gets bigger and better!
VINYL SWAP MEET! Thousands of collectible records from 45’s to LP’s, jazz to rock and show tunes galore will make you tap your toes and groove down memory lane;
FANCY FOOD MARKET! All types of chocolates, cakes, breads, spices, olive oils, salsa to bring home or enjoy during the event;
GLOBAL GOODS BAZAAR! Some delightful crafts and artisan goods representative of Chicago’s ethnic neighborhoods.
Fabulous food and drink specialties abound! Come and dine al fresco against the backdrop of the beautiful Chicago skyline!
THIS IS A PET FRIENDLY EVENT however, due to liability issues with our landlord, your pet is only allowed in the outdoor portions of the market. If it’s a super hot day, we highly recommend leaving Fido at home. Also, for insurance purposes NO PIT BULLS OR DOBERMANS ALLOWED ON PREMISES. Sorry, your dog might be the sweetest in the world – but those are the exclusions to this event.
ONSITE SERVICES TO RESTORE & PROTECT YOUR HEIRLOOMS AND NEW MARKET PURCHASES!
• Appraisal Service
• Onsite Furniture Delivery Service
• Gold Buying Service
• Crystal & Porcelain Repair Service
• Furniture Restoration Service
• Art Restoration Service
• Lamp & Lighting Repair Service
The Summer Season
• June 23-24, 2012
• July 28-29, 2012
• August 25-26, 2012
• September 29-30, 2012